Ever wished for a magical pencil like the one in that children show ‘Shakalaka Boom Boom’ which can recreate everything you have drawn? Or a genie who would grant all your wishes?
Currently stuck in the horrible traffic of Bangalore and having to do nothing else except day-dreaming, I am kind of fantasizing.
Guess what I am fantasizing about!!
Dream boy?? Hell No!!
Fashion.. clothes.. and makeup… Oh! Yeah!!
So, here comes my absurd list of fantasies about fashion.
- Being able to afford all the clothes I want.
- Unlimited gift cards and unlimited discounts from all the online shopping sites.
- Buy half of Sephora (for all the guys who wonder what it is.. Just Google it!! It’s basically a heaven for makeup junkies).
- Not being broke at the end of the month.
- A tree that gives money endlessly.
- Or a credit card bill that gets paid on it’s own.
- Visiting Paris Fashion week.
- Being able to fit into clothes even after hogging food like a baby panda.
- Getting paid for shopping.
- Or better…getting paid for dressing up.
- A magical closet that can accommodate all the clothes that I buy but still doesn’t occupy half of the room space.
- Self-cleaning white sneakers, self-cleaning makeup brushes and sponges. Please! (Because I am that lazy).
- Being able to afford all the major latest season’s clothes.
- And after death, going to a heaven which just smells like ‘The Body Shop’ products. Oh my God! They smell delicious.
I know these wishes sound outrageous. But hello! Accept that you all had dreamed of these things at some point of time.
Anyway, with my experience of being a staunch shopaholic and fashion addict, to purchase more clothes, you need more money. You might be thinking, “Come on, Curlie haired girl! we know that!” What I want to say is, to fulfill your dreams, you need to work your ass off. So, this week, I have owed to myself that I would work really hard to fulfill at least the few plausible dreams of my absurd day-dreaming list. It’s this huge circle of life.. Work your ass off -> earn money -> buy whatever hell you want to and live however you want to live -> stay fashionable. That’s all that matters!!
Isn’t it my fellow fashion addicts?